Monday, March 16, 2009

I <3 Vintage...

My ideal wedding jewelry is a mix of pearl, gold, and sparkle, and is, OF COURSE, vintage. I know that all of these pieces are distinctintly MY style, but do you love anything?

So, this piece seems to fit the bill exactly but I am not sure about it... what do you think?



This might be too casual. Maybe I need it for my daily wear, because I absolutely adore it...A little bling anyone? This is one of my favorites though it might be a bit over the top...


Also beautiful and I love a choker...
Here are some pearl MASTERPIECES.

The following two are from one of my favorite stores PenelliBelle

A more simple blinged out necklace...
LOVE this. For the weddding, though...I am not sure...
I can't make up my mind about this one, though I love the details.

I love these but hope to find a necklace that is part of a set.

This seems like a lovely piece but it has no bling...


I already went ahead and bought the following piece. It is simple and I need it in my collection:


What do you love?

7 comments:

  1. Wowww! So pretty! These are for the WWD or the ceremony dress? Or both? I think that matters. I love most of them! I lovelovelove the pearl ones with the broach kind of on the side-very you. I think you could do something more simple if your hair is going to be very done up too, or maybe even have a hair piece that echoes the same theme in your hair? I think the gold grecian ones are fabulous, but after looking back at your dress, I'm not sure they really go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprising myself in saying this, but I think I really like the chokers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 4th pearl one, might be the same one Ella is talking about..I'm IN LOVE with pearls! It's kinda hard to choose one without a pic of the dress next to it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 1st one (not the wedding tho)and the last one. The pearls are all nice Would like to see the big pearl choker on! Good w te white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one, love the second one (wow) and any of the chokers. You are small though so don't go with anything that will overwhelm you and detract from the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially love the second PenelliBelle one; like the first PB one also and the first of all of them. I also like the diamond choker...I don't like the ones with only pearls, but that is because I hate them, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first peice, super girly...for the mendhi party maybe.

    ReplyDelete