Monday, March 2, 2009

It's currently in the high 80's...May here we come!

These are the most practical and I think could really be dressed up by using a better corner punch and some gocco magic! I love the stick they are on.


This is my favorite, but I am not sure how you would print on a paper that size... At least, I imagine these to be a bit oversized and thus wouldn't run through a normal printer. The ribbons are an awesome touch.
I think that most people will like these most but they don't quite do it for me. And I can't decide WHY? Mostly, I think that the fan isn't going to stay so nicely fanned and won't be useful for creating a subtle beeze. but they look lovely hanging from the Chiavari chair. (Ah, Chiavari chairs! At $8 a seat, we won't be using those!)


3 comments:

  1. I really like the first ones bc they are so simplistic and cutesy!

    The second ones are cute too. I think you would have to print it on 8 ½ by 14 inch cardstock, which could start to get pretty pricey if you plan on putting one on every chair….but then again you wouldn’t have to pay for wedding programs (Is that what they’re called?!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first ones...and maybe we can paint the stick so its the color of your wedding and opposite color the bow? Very cute!

    If its hot out, maybe the program can have a dual purpose and be used as a fan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first ones are very simple and pretty. I also like the third ones and like Andrea said they could double as the program.

    ReplyDelete