Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Respond today! To save your neck!

Here are the necklines:


Which do you like?

Also, a follow up on the measurements. Finalizing the order for these today! It takes 13 business days from the finalized order.
A - Blouse Length (I HAVE THIS)
B
- Shoulder Width
(I HAVE THIS)
C - Chest (
I HAVE THIS)
D
- Waist
(I HAVE THIS)
E
- Sleeve Length
F - Sleeve Circumference
G
- Neck Width
(I HAVE THIS)
H - Back Length
I -
Neck to Shoulder
J -
Front Cross
K -
Hps to Apex

a - Front Neck Depth (I HAVE THIS)
b - Back Neck Depth (I HAVE THIS)
c - Back Neck Design / Neckline (I HAVE THIS)

Lemme know.
They said you can leave anything blank and they will just fill it in with a standard size...

2 comments:

  1. I'll email you my measurements tonight.

    As for the neckline, I like them all. It might tie in better if we all have the same neckline since we are wearing different colors, but that is just a suggestion. It doesn’t matter which one you choose for me. If I had to choose my top 3, I guess I would go with G,D and B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to me that a lot of Indian - type tops have the square neck, which I like (D then G).

    ReplyDelete