Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mehndi Outfits: Election Day!

SET ONE:
The first set isn't exactly the same but I think they go enough... They are $128


SET TWO:
These dresses are $130 and come in a couple more colors. A lighter pink and something else.


SET THREE: These dresses are $121.


SET FOUR:
The following are approx $90. Notice that there are two different leg options.







The last option is that everyone wear the same color of anything they want. Something bright would be ideal. Or we could say green and orange and give people a lot of freedom.

Or, you guys are TOTALLY able to scrap this whole idea and save money. I am COMPLETELY open to any idea.

5 comments:

  1. I am open, i will let the group decide....but I will look like a chumbalumpa with the skinny legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one (I prefer the blue!) and also like the second set a lot. I am also open to the open color scheme and, of course, if not everyone wants a "uniform" I am open to that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the 4th set, with the baggier pants, but i am open to what the group wants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the only one with the truly skinny legs are the third and most of the fourth right?
    I agree that I can't wear skinny pants. When they are ready-made I can't even pull them on!
    But the first two sets seem somewhere between a true churidar and a salwar-kameez pant. I think they would be flattering on all of us!
    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo they are all SO cute! If I had to narrow them down, I guess I would say that I like:
    -The blue one in set 1
    -The blue, light green and pink one in set 4 (probably the most)

    I think the skinny leg pants are SUPER cute, but I remember it was hard trying to squeeze my calves through the ankle holes when we went shopping :)

    ReplyDelete