Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To do list: BEFORE THE SHOWER WEEK

  1. Redesign ceremony cards. SOMEONE deleted them. But I will marry him anyway.
  2. Redesign RSVP back.
  3. Design Mehndi card.
  4. Print ceremony cards.
  5. Print RSVP back.
  6. Print Mehndi card.
  7. Print Return address on envelopes.
  8. Buy fabric--drive out to the fabric warehouse.
  9. Play around with fabric flowers.
  10. Design programs (if I get time).
  11. Have a DC Sparkly Tahira Girlie-Drink Extravaganza!
  12. Decide on music for the harpist (if I get time).
  13. Order Sarees!
  14. Order Mehndi Outfits!

I will cross things off as they happen and you will be proud!

3 comments:

  1. Done is good:
    #1
    #2
    #3
    #4
    #6

    I'm getting somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if i can help with any of these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of curiosity...when do you sleep???? You know Sarah would love to help if you ever need an extra pair of hands (although as a lefty....)

    ReplyDelete