Monday, January 19, 2009

And the nominees are!

So, we really need to get these sarees ORDERED! This will ensure that we have time for alterations and for things to go wrong...
I have picked a couple more and maybe we can reach some sort of concensus.
I have taken all of your opinions into account and hope we all like some of the same ones.
It's important to note that we are somewhat limited by our crimson and champagne color scheme. Namely, these are traditional Indian wedding colors and thus most of the sarees are ACTUALLY wedding dresses. It would be the equivalent of all of us wearing a WWD.
I think we have found some great *formal* options.
(Some of the others were vetoed by the higher ups for not being formal enough...)

Saree 1
Saree 2

Saree 3
Saree 4

Saree 5
Saree 6

So, I need everyone's first, second, and third choices.
I will use a highly-complicated mathematical formula to determine which "wins"!
Yay!
Voting will close in one week. (How does that sound?)

6 comments:

  1. My 1st choice -#4
    My 2nd choice -#5
    My 3rd choice - #1

    However, I do like the blouse from #3...its different from the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like these options more than the first ones. They were a little too plain and drab for me. Of course I don't want ours to be nearly as pretty or ornate as yours (not that they could!) but I think they should be formal - they are bridesmaid dresses, after all.

    My 1st coice is definitely #4. The paisley print will tie in beautifully with the invitations and other accents.

    My second is #1, but I think the main color looks a little oprangish.

    And third is #2. These two are very close for me actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam's votes were:
    First: 1
    Second: 4
    Third: 5

    FYI!

    It seems Sam and Sonia might be related!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't seem to open #6, but I love the options I chose. Again, we are going to be thrilled to wear every and anything you choose for us to wear. So happy to be a part of your and Sam's special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone else voted with no comments...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love number 1,3 and 6 in no particular order! I love:
    # 1 bc I like how it goes across your chest and makes the other shoulder POP
    #3 bc the tie around the neck is super cute
    #6 bc it’s very unique

    Sorry I haven't been able to post lately..I've been super busy with my new CLASSROOM!! :)

    I really think they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete