Monday, January 19, 2009

Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya...

SO WE ARE TRYING TO HONEYMOON PLOT. ACTUALLY WE ARE MINI-MOON PLOTTING. WE WILL HONEYMOON IN THAILAND NEXT YEAR.

At first we were thinking Moab, Utah or Miami, FL, something "local". BUT honestly, we can get to central America or the Caribbean and spend the same money.
So now, Panama is at the top of my list. Also, Costa Rica and Belize are on the list. I love Puerto Rico but have been there so I am not sure if that is quite right...

Have you guys been to any of these places? Have another south-of the border favorite?

As inspiration, I point you to this awesome Astrology based honeymoon planner!

Taurus Honeymoons: You always want to be comfortable and appreciate familiar surroundings. You’ll be willing to spend more for something special, like a sensual spa or private bungalow. Or you might go for complete relaxation at a romantic inn.

Taurus Cities: Billings, Montana; Durham, North Carolina; Gary, Indiana; Kansas City, Missouri; Miami, Florida; Newport, Rhode Island; Las Vegas, Nevada; Portland, Maine; Reno, Nevada; Santa Barbara, California; Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Taurus Countries: Ecuador, Ireland, Israel, Portugal, Monaco, Tanzania.

Sagittarius Honeymoons: You want to go everywhere and do everything, but you especially love knowledge and adventure. Go to a Buddhist monastery, on a road trip, railroad tour, safari, or to a horse-riding resort. If it piques your zest for exploration, it’ll make you happy.

Sagittarius Cities: Atlanta, Georgia; Jackson, Mississippi; Kansas City, Kansas; Long Beach, California;Montgomery, Alabama; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; San Jose, California.

Sagittarius Countries: Barbados, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Iceland, Finland, Kenya, Surinam, Sweden, United Kingdom.

How freakin' true is mine???

Click here for the rest of em: The Brides Guide

5 comments:

  1. Yours is totally true! I really really want to go to Costa Rica, so that is my vote. Chelle has been to Belize - it is supposed to be somewhat rustic and the next big Caribbean tourist spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Sophia is from Belize if you end up going there I can have her give you the inside scoop! That is where everyone in Spain always vacationed if that is any indication of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the recommendation that you go horseback riding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about Mexico... I LOVE Los Cabos, its the most beautiful part of Mexico that I have been to. I also like Grand Caymens...

    With Jaimaicam Dominican, etc...those places are great if you want to just stay at the resort and not venture too much outside...but at Cabos, its safe. I have pictures that would SO convince you... I also like Acupulco...but Cabos rocks!

    ReplyDelete