Saturday, December 27, 2008

Exfoliate me Beautiful!

Introducing my newest member of the new-skin new-me campaign!
Courtesy of the Clarisonic website:

It's by the makers of the Sonicare toothbrush (which I absolutely worship!) and uses the same technology. The real benefit of this Clarisonic face brush is supposed to be that it REALLY cleans your skin, which I can definitely feel already. The website claims it removes 6x more crud. There are three available heads for normal, sensitive, and delicate skin. The Sonicare turns on for 60 seconds when you hit the on button. You are supposed to do 20 seconds on your forehead. Then, it beeps and you do 20 seconds on the nose and chin. Then it beeps again and you get two ten second segments, one for each cheek. Man, I love structure.

I think this is perfect for people with acne or clogged pores that are healed by antibiotics. I have tried BC and antibiotics to help my skin and both caused more problems than they solved. Maybe the issue is that my skin is just not clean enough...

We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to buy this. Justin Timberlake swears by it and he even bought one for Cameron Diaz when they were together. Also, I love the Dermabrandt home use microdermabrasion for 2-3X a week, my skin never felt better!

    ReplyDelete