Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pomanders! I love Pomanders!








So most of my floral inspirations come from these pomanders. Beautiful, right?

I think if Bridesmaids are wearing sari's a pomander is perfect because it dangles from the wrist and allows you to hold the hem of your sari just right.

The "globes" of paper flowers discussed for centerpieces obviously found inspiration somewhere...

One of these pics is of paper flowers. I bet you can't guess!

Do you like them?
Are they too weird?
Let me know...it is a big decision and I don't want to be too artsy fartsy!

4 comments:

  1. I love them. They are different but have a classic/romantic look. And I happen to know that you are a natural at making paper flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pomanders hanging from the lights. If there are fixtures to hang these from at the reception, you should definitely do it!

    I also like the idea of them hanging from the wrist. I like the pomanders with the assortment of flowers in them, rather than the more simple ones in the bottom picture.

    Which did you like better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The assortment ones are all PAPER FLOWERS! Amazing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so beautiful....and they won't die! I love it! I love the one hanging from the wrist...are tehse the center pieces too?

    ReplyDelete