Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sarah Perlis on SALE!

If you haven't heard of Sarah Perlis jewelry, I accept your gratitude for the introduction.
Her jewelry has a very particular style, rough yet romantic. (That's my description, I invite you to choose another!) The diamonds are all conflict free and the jewelry is hand crafted in her studio. It is NICE jewelry but as we move into adulthood these are the types of pieces I hope to add to my collection. Thanks to snippet&ink I discovered that Sarah Perlis is having a 25% off sale on EVERYTHING through New Years Eve. Just enter joy2008 at checkout!
Here are just a few samples of the most gorgeous pieces you may want to recommend to a future bride to be:

I also love this ID bracelet:So what do you think? Romantic and rough? Do you love? There is a piece of jewelry that reminds me of each of you on this site: even if its lust-after-but-never-purchase jewelry.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, yes, yes this is a very good tip, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that her diamonds are conflict free...she's already made me a fan!

    ReplyDelete