Monday, December 15, 2008

Shoes!! (better than candy)

So, as all of you know I have had one true love affair for the past decade or so: DSW. This weekend was no exception and I purchased a quarter of a dozen (3--sorry, math major!) perfect little heels. Two of which are in the running for my WEDDING SHOES!

I never looked through the DSW clearance racks for wedding shoes before but right now THERE SEEM TO BE TONS. I found two pairs in a 6.5 which never happens in the sale section. I cannot even tell you what a STEAL these were!

Here is their grand debut, open for voting! A lot of women wear super exciting heels (read: color!) on their wedding day but as someone who own half a dozen green shoes and three pairs of SHINY silver everyday-wear, I am going for a classic champagne.

The first: These are a great pair by Caparros. I owned one pair of Caparros before and they were super comfortable. These manage to fit my fat squishy little feet quite well despite the three strap detail. They even look nice ON! That being said, no one will ever see my feet...




The second
: These are made by Ann Marino. I have never owned a pair of her shoes so I know very little about them. I simply know that they are adorable. They seem not uncomfortable, but how would I really know after 15 minutes? The strap is loose enough to not dig into me so that's a good sign. On the other hand, who cares either way? They are gorgeous!




So what do you think? Are you on board with the more classically styled shoes I'm showing here? Which do you like better?

5 comments:

  1. I like the caparro's....they are super sexy! I am not a fan of the ann marino's...unless you are going to bust out some ballet moves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Caparros! Not so much the other ones...too frilly for me (not for you though.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know me, I'm a girly girls so I love the ann marino's bc of the top (not so much the diamonds)..the caparros are also pretty bc I love the bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first ones!!! The second ones are total bedroom shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm a few months behind here (I'm just finally having a proper through the whole Blog now that I'm back in the US!), but I love the Caparros.

    Which ones did you end up choosing? :)

    ReplyDelete