Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome my lovely ladies!

So, I am SO DEEP in this wedding planning and somehow seem to have only scratched the surface. I wanted to just post stuff to update you guys on my progress and make it feel like we are always right around the corner from one another.
Here is a list of recent events:
1) Bought two pairs of wedding shoes. We need a vote. This is half the reason for the blog!
2) Plunged Sam into the wedding abyss.
3) Picked out my White Wedding Dress (WWD from now on) and it has ARRIVED. Though it is a size too small so I am doing a bit of gymming before going to try it on!
4) My Japanese print making machine arrived! It's a Gocco!
5) Have become completely obsessed with all this DIY (Do it Yourself). There is a paper-flower-making bonanza going on in the Saleem household currently.
6) Found a photog at $800 over my budget...keep looking, I guess!

The list goes on and on and on...
I currently have ideas or concrete plans for one million aspects of this wedding but I would like it if I could share ideas with you all and get feedback. I am open to suggestions and just want to feel like part of a sisterhood as I plan my wedding.

I will invite non-bridesmaids to read the post also and you can invite anyone that wants to see a wedding come together, start to finish.

If it gets too crazy, this thing may not survive. But I sure hope to make it through!

3 comments:

  1. I don't see how to invite other people to view the blog. If you want to invite Sara, her email is TopheNosh@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom's best friend does wedding photography, so I am in the process of asking how much she charges.

    I also asked one of my girlfriends who did her wedding pics and the price, because they were AMAZING!

    Have you every heard of doing a wedding video? It's cool because they film all of your pre/post and actual wedding moments, and put it all on a DVD where you can view any event, and the guest can leave you congrats messages!..not too sure of the pricing though.

    o and to answer the other part of your random question, "If you drive on a parkway why don't they make the whole plane out of that?" The second part is from, "If the only thing to survive a plane crash is the black box, why don't they make the whole plane out of the black box?"..still a little puzzled how the 2 jokes got combined

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I will follow up with you on my open action items....

    ReplyDelete